- Serves: 7 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 368
- Difficulty: easy
A no bake egg-less quick recipe of brownies for your chocolate craving. I love the ease of no bake recipes especially cakes. This no bake eggless brownie recipe is a chocolate lover's dream as it is the easiest brownie you will ever make. These rich chocolate brownies are all fudge, chewy and eggless too. It took only 15 minutes to put together this awesome no bake brownie.
- Strain all purpose flour and coco powder through a strainer and mix well to combine together.
- Take a pot and add 1 cup of milk, butter and sugar in it.
- Put the pot on stove on low to medium flame.
- Mix well and dissolve the sugar.
- After that add coffee and vanilla essence in it and mix well.
- Now gradually add sifted flour and coco powder mixture and continuously whisk during this process so that lumps should not formed. The mixture will become thick and hard at this stage, so now gradually add remaining 1/4 cu of milk in the mixture.
- Cook it for 10-15 minutes or until the mixture can hold its shape. Then remove it from the stove.
- Line a 7" square mold with butter paper and add the mixture in it.
- Flatten and smooth the surface with a spatula.
- Now prepare the chocolate ganache. put whipping cream and chopped chocolate or chocolate chips in a bowl and heat it in microwave with 30 seconds interval, till the consistency of smooth sauce achieved.
- Pour this chocolate ganache over the brownie mixture in mold and spread evenly.
- Add almond slices on top of it for garnish.
- Let it cool down in the fridge for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Take it out of the mold after that, peel off the butter paper, cut into squares. Chewy, fudgy no bake egg-less chocolate brownies are ready to serve.
You may also like