- Serves: 13 People
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 230
- Difficulty: easy
This no bake fudge brownie recipe is short, easy, and makes use of elements we all have on hand in our pantry. It is likewise best at some stage in the warmth of summer time because you do not have to turn on the oven. Fudgy no bake brownie recipe is a chocolate lovers dream! It is the easiest brownie recipe that you will ever make. These rich chocolate brownies are all fudge, chewy and this is also no bake eggless fudge brownie. This brownie will take only 15 minutes of your time and it only requires 4 ingredients to make.
- Make the crumbs of biscuits with hands or in chopper.
- Put a pan on medium low flame, add condensed milk and chopped chocolate into it.
- Let the mixture melt till it thickens (about 10 minutes).
- Remove the pan from the stove and add crumbs along with half of chopped walnuts.
- Mix all the ingredients till well combines.
- Line a pan with butter paper and grease with oil.
- Spread the brownie mixture in the pan and smooth the surface.
- Add remaining walnuts on the top for garnishing.
- Chill it in the fridge for 3-4 hours or until firms. Cut it in desired shape and 15 minutes no bake brownie is ready to serve.
- You can even turn this mixture into brownie balls if you do not want squares. You only need to roll the mixture in your hands and shape into a ball. Fir exact measurement f portions you may use tablespoon. Roll the ball into the crushed walnuts to coat completely. Chill for 3-4 hours before serving.
You may also like