- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking: 40 Minutes
- Calories: 584
- Difficulty: medium
Moist and soft chocolate cake layered with layered with creamy frosting and covered with alot of oreo cookies. This vegan oreo cake is an absolute dream. This Chocolate Oreo Cake recipe is an Oreo lover's dream. The chocolate cake is soft, moist and its a vegan recipe (I have shared substitute of eggs in the ingredients) and so easy to make. The chocolate layer cake in this recipe is not too rich so it lets the oreo cookies shine. If you love oreos and you love chocolate then this oreo cake is for you. The vegan cake recipe involves oil instead of butter which is what makes it soft and moist. Also this is a no oven oreo cake recipe as i have shared the method of timings of baking it without oven.
Pre heat the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Add eggs in a bowl and beat while gradually adding the sugar in eggs. Beat until the eggs become fluffy.
- Add oil and vanilla essence and beat again.
- Take a strainer and strain flour, coco powder, oreo crumbs and baking powder.
- Add these dry ingredients in the wet mixture and combine it gently with spatula.
- Take a 6 inch baking mold, grease it with oil and line with butter paper. pour the prepared cake batter in it, tap to remove air bubbles.
- Bake it in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Insert a tooth pick in the center, if comes out clean cake is ready. Take it out and let it cool down in the pan.
- Then take it out of the mold and cool it on a wire rack.
- Note: you can also bake this cake without oven, Place a wire stand in a pan and let it pre heat with lid on the pan for 10 minutes. Then place cake pan in it and cover the pan. Let it bake for 40-45 minutes on low flame.
- Combine whipping cream, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl and beat till stiff peak forms.
- ____________Chocolate sauce____________
- put whipping cream and chocolate chunks in micro wave for 2 minutes and give it a stir after every 30 seconds till the chocolate is fully dissolved in cream. chocolate sauce is ready.
- ___________Cake Layering____________
- Cut 3 layers of the cake and brush some sugar syrup on the first layer.
- Then top it with whipping cream.
- Again put the second layer and continue the same process.
- After placing third layer completely cover the cake with whipping cream. Smooth the sides and put in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Now put a nozzle of your choice in a piping bag and decorate the top of the cake as per your choice.
- Put the chocolate sauce in the middle of the flowers.
- Keep the cake in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Then take out and decorate with oreo biscuits on top and oreo crumbs on sides of the cake. Egg less oreo cake is ready to enjoy.
You may also like