- Serves: 17 People
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking: 0 Minutes
- Calories: 227
- Difficulty: easy
When you have a little time on a weekend morning for a fun breakfast, pancakes are perfect. They are easy to throw together and are made with ingredients you typically already have. This recipe is a make ahead pre-mix recipe of pancakes to save your time.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them till everything well combined.
- Store in any airtight jar.
- __________________For making Pancake_______________
- Take a cup of pancake mix in a bowl.
- and mix 2/3 cup to 1 cup of water, 1 tablespoon of oil or butter or ghee and one egg in it .
- Put the pan on low to medium flame and grease it with some butter or oil and put the batter in it as per your choice.
You may also like