- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 290
- Difficulty: easy
Pizza fries are the ultimate finger licking food. Blending the best parts of loaded cheesy pizza & French fries into a convenient snack is found in this recipe. Today I am sharing how to make the restaurant style pizza fries at home. Try this quick recipe of loaded pizza fries of one of the best tea time snack and share your feedback.
- Wash and drain water from potato fries.
- Mix in salt, corn flour or all purpose flour over these fries in a way that the fries became well coated.
- In a wok heat the oil for deep frying and after coating the fries with flour immediately put in oil.
- We need to fry these on a low to medium flame so that they do not change their color but well cooked.
- In 6-7 minutes the fries will be cooked take out of the oil.
- In a non stick frying pan add ghee or butter and place on very low flame.
- Put fries in the pan and sprinkle some mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Add chicken tikka, green chilies, onion, red bell pepper and pizza sauce.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and cheddar cheese and black olives.
- Cover the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on very low flame or till the cheese melts.
- After the time uncover the pan and take out the fries in serving plate.
- Serve with ketchup or chatni of your choice.
You may also like